TeeChart for .NET Description
.NET Charting component library offers full set of charts, gauges and maps types, 41 Statistical functions including ADX, Bollinger, Correlation, Exponential Trend, MACD, Perimiter, RSI, Variance. Multiple axes, multiple tool, export to file or stream as image or as Text, HTML or Excel data. Display features include customisable canvas objects, transparency and anti-aliasing, 2D and 3D views.
- 100% Managed C#.NET Charting Control
- Optional - Full C# sourcecode available
- Fully exploits Microsoft.net Framework. Versions for Framework v1.0, v1.1, v2.0, v3.0, v3.5, v4.0
- Components for Winform, WebForm, Compact Framework and SQL Reporting Services
- Data aware - Direct Access to .NET data sources
- Direct access to URL addressable Charts
- Designtime WebForm WYSIWYG Chart Control
- PocketPC and WindowsCE support.
- 12 standard Series types
- 45 Extended Series types
- 41 Statistical functions
- Functions includes ADX, Bollinger, Correlation, Exponential Trend, MACD, Median, Mode, Perimiter, Reducing number of Points, RSI and Variance
- Series Gallery
- 2D, 3D plus OpenGL 3D
- TeeChart Themes for template and colour palette management
- Direct high-speed, add of Array data to Chart. Very quick !
- Zoom, scroll and real time
- Multiple unlimited Custom Axes
- Stream export/import capability for BLOB storage and direct output to client (eg. browser)
- Image export as bitmap, metafile, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PDF, SVG, EPS & native Chart format
- Data export as Excel, XML, HTML, CSV (Text) & native Chart format
- Royalty free in compiled desktop applications
- 31 Chart add-on tools including annotation and colour banding
- Multi-page Charts
- Custom 3D Drawing Objects
- Customisable printing
- Transparency and anti-aliasing on all Chart object Pens, Brushes, Fonts and Gradients
- Extensive demos for Visual Studio.NET including WinForms, ASP.NET
TeeChart for .NET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in TeeChart for .NET 4.0.2010.13050-13053
Release notes are not available currently.
TeeChart for .NET Requirements
No additional system requirements.